Effective Date: [Insert Date]
By using the Empire Soft Wash website, you consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Empire Soft Wash website or provide any personal information to us.
Information We Collect:
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Information: Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Service Information: Information about the services you have requested or received from us, including the date and time of the service and the location of the service.
- Technical Information: Information about the device you use to access the Empire Soft Wash website, such as the type of device, operating system, and browser type, as well as your IP address and location information.
- Behavioral Information: Information about your use of the Empire Soft Wash website, including the pages you view, the links you click, and the searches you perform.
How We Use Your Information:
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To communicate with you regarding your services or our website
- To improve our website and services
- To comply with legal obligations
- To detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, security, or technical issues
Sharing of Information:
We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service. These third-party service providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information and to use it only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
We may also share your information in response to a subpoena or court order, or in response to a request from a government agency or law enforcement body. We may also share your information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
Protection of Information:
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that your information will be protected against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Changes to this Policy:
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. If we make changes to this Policy, we will update the “Effective Date” at the top of this page.
Your California Privacy Rights:
California residents have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us and receive the following information: (1) the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and (2) the names and addresses of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the products or services marketed.
To submit a request, please write to us at the following